Virtual Atlantic’s TURBINE Content Management System helps clients take control of their website; empowering them to deliver content quickly, easily, and in real-time.
TURBINE CMS can be the full-featured driving force behind the most up-to-date websites, providing a robust feature set and unparalleled ease of use.
- Content Editing – Using a WYSIWYG page editor
- Media library - Manage all types of media including documents, images, and videos
- Recycle Bin – Allows you to recover content and media from deleted items
- Scheduled Publishing - Publish or unpublish content on a specific date
- Content Preview – Review site content before publishing. Publish updated content with a single click
- Rollback Versioning - Revert to an earlier version or save multiple author edits
- Markup Control - Full control over markup allowing you to fully edit your website templates
- Robust Search – Self-contained and configurable search capability by keyword or phrase
- Word Editing - Create and edit content directly from Word
- Workflow Approval - Built in approval workflow with read/write/approve capabilities
- Performance Boosts - built in content caching and dynamic cache for macros
- Ongoing Support – Full customized support with Team 360
- Automatic Spell Check – Spelling and grammar suggestions
- SEO - Allows metadata and alt tags on images
- Multi-Language Capabilities – Toggle between languages using Google Translate
Configure and manage users of all types
- Web Access: Responsive, web-based system that will allow users to login from any type of device using a web browser.
- User Access Management: Create, modify, activate, deactivate users in the system
- Role-Based Permission Management: Dynamically govern access to all sections within the system.
SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
Deployment & Integration Options
Everything you need to get TURBINE CMS up and running.
- Integrate with Your Existing Platform: We can integrate with dozens of third party platforms, including: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, QuickBooks, Salesforce, custom-built software, and other common association management systems.
Get help when you need it.
- Team 360: Continual access to a team of industry veterans including in subscription.
- Email: Email support is available 24/7.
- Phone: Phone support is available during regular business hours, for an additional cost.
Flexible setups to fit your budget and hosting needs.
- Subscription: Includes updates for the duration of the subscription.
Our software is easy to use, and we can assist you in setting it up in line with our best practices.
- Remote via Go To Meeting